Each business that completes the entire program will receive a $5K business grant.
Our mission is to provide FBC Businesses with the tools to accelerate their businesses and resurge with a stronger business than ever before. This program will emphasize recruitment to provide necessary support for all businesses in the county to attempt to level the playing field. We specifically address the significant barriers to growth capital (specifically risk-based equity capital), lack of access to competitive and more profitable business opportunities, “deal flow” networks, investors, doing business with local city, county and state entitles, as well as establishing many other critical business relationships and connections.
Our program provides growth opportunities for companies in several ways:
1. Experienced consultants and specialists will facilitate a regimented 11 course program providing the essential guidance and skillset required to meet the needs of large customers and sizeable business opportunities, thus increasing the likelihood that businesses could win major supply chain contracts.
2. Certification assistance program that ensures that each eligible company will achieve essential small business and minority certification status with a local, state, and federal entity.
3. We provide businesses with an accountability network of entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
4. We provide businesses that finish the program with access to operating capital by way of public grants, private grants, traditional funding or non-traditional funding sources.
Absolutely no cost to participate.
Cohort model class for entrepreneurs that facilitates collaboration and teamwork.
Practical, intensive virtual or in-person sessions with content specialists cover critical early-stage business challenges (i.e. value proposition, fundraising,
Opportunity to win seed money at the end of the program" instead of Opportunity to win seed money each quarter.
Open to all Fort Bend County Business Owners
An assigned Mentor to guide each entrepreneur providing increased confidence, clarity, and connections.
one year access to the award-winning Lonely Entrepreneur online coaching program.
Those that complete the program will receive a small grant from the Fort Bend Small Business Recovery Grant Program.
Limited participants! Apply today.
Entrepreneurs attend classes as part of a “cohort” taught by content specialists in person or virtually once a month.
Entrepreneurs meet with one Mentor for 60 minutes every month to help guide them in taking their idea to the next level.
At the end of three months, a Showcase and Celebration event is held for entrepreneurs to celebrate their Accelerator Program accomplishments with friends, family and community.
Entrepreneurs attend monthly mastermind groups facilitated by highly skilled business consultants
A "Pitch Day" will be held on the last day of class to present your business to potential investors for funding.
9-Month Maturation Period
(Pending Approval by County)
Entrepreneurs meet with their mentor teams once a month for 60 minutes
Entrepreneurs meet with their cohort teams once per quarter.
Various opportunities throughout this period to receive small incentives for goals met or other wins.
Our Overarching Goal:
The FBC Business Accelerator Program has a bold goal of doubling the annual aggregate sales of our participating firms with a collective amount of $1 Billion while creating an additional 1,500 jobs in Fort Bend County over the next five years.
1. Business & Financial Assessments
2. S.W.O.T. Analysis & Marketing Plan
3. Procurement & Capital Opportunities
4. Small Business & Minority Certifications
5. Meeting with Supplier Diversity divisions for large Corporations
6. Capacity building
7. Client Readiness Assessment
8. Strategic Introductions
9. Educational & Networking Opportunities
10. C-Level Leadership Training
11. Pitch Day in front of local investors
Our Overarching Goal:
ORIENTATION, MISSION, VALUES, & VISION
ANNUAL BUSINESS PLAN & STRATEGIC PLAN DEVELOPMENT
IDEAL CUSTOMER PROFILE AND MARKETING PLAN DEVELOPMENTATION
RE-BRANDING & DESIGN IMPLEMENTATION
C-LEVEL LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT USING THE FRANCHISE MODEL
Our Overarching Goal:
DYS DOUBLE YOUR PROFITS FINANCIAL MODEL
LLC, CORP, COPYWRIGHT AND TRADEMARK ADVICE
GETTING CERTIFIED TO WORK WITH THE CITY, COUNTY, AND STATE
EQUITY & FUNDING: MEET WITH LENDERS, SECURE FUNDING
PITCH DECK PLANNING AND PREPARATION
PITCH DAY, GRADUATION, AND FBC SMALL BUSINESS GRANT AWARD
FORT BEND COUNTY PROVIDES FREE COVID-19 RECOVERY RESOURCES FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES
Brenda Rios Brombacher
Sterling L. Carter, DPT, MS, CSCS
Stephen Levi Carter, MBA, PMP
Floyd H. Griffith, MBA
Michael J. Dobert, SPHR, SHRM
Kyra Rénel Hardwick, MBA
Shapnik Khan, JD